With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Hatch's team of professionals provides cost-effective and innovative engineering solutions for the North American rail and transit industry with unprecedented success. We have earned an outstanding reputation with our clients as we offer a full range of services to handle any size project from a small improvement initiative to a major multi-billion-dollar expansion program. Hatch has planned, designed, and managed some of the most visible rail and transit projects in North America and worldwide.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Intermediate Railway Designer to join our dynamic Infrastructure team located in our Mississauga office.
- Designing track alignment and related grading, drainage and railway infrastructures in accordance with the quality objectives and regulations, laws and standards; (ex. Metrolinx, CN, CP and AREMA);
- Designing heavy rail track is a prime requirement of this role;
- Producing and checking a wide variety of track design details;
- Managing, verifying and controlling surveys and geographic data for design needs;
- Being an innovative thinker capable of challenging existing practices to arrive at effective solutions;
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations in health and safety on construction sites;
- Working in collaboration with regional offices.
2800 Speakman Drive