Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. Our global network of 9,000 professionals combine vast engineering and business knowledge, working in partnership with our clients to develop market strategies, manage and optimize production, develop new game-changing technologies, and design and deliver complex capital projects. Our corporate roots extend back more than a hundred years, and our experience spans over 150 countries around the world in the metals, energy, infrastructure, digital, and investments market sectors. We work closely with the communities in which we serve to ensure that our solutions optimize environmental protection, economic prosperity, social justice, and cultural vibrancy.
Hatch New Graduate Program, 2018
Hatch is seeking Controls, Automation and Electrical graduates who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. At Hatch, we challenge the status quo and create positive change for our employees, and the communities and clients we serve in the mining, infrastructure, digital, and energy sectors. We're inclusive, collaborating no matter where in the world we are. You are part of a community at Hatch, one that fosters career growth and education, is philanthropic in nature, and where entrepreneurship is key to success.
What does Hatch offer?
- Challenging career with countless opportunities in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital and Infrastructure sector
- The opportunity to receive excellent mentorship from industry experts
- Opportunities for global travel and site work
- Opportunities to work with many different cultures in multiple languages
- An exciting work environment involved in constantly evolving industries
- An enabling environment
- Developing your ideas and methods to be a part of innovation
- Professional Development Program
2800 Speakman Drive