With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Hatch is seeking a Project Services Clerk in the Superior, AZ area. The Project Services Clerk is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures.
- Responsible for registering, classifying, managing, tracking, filing and distributing of all electronic and hard copy project deliverables and other documentation as required by the project. This includes design and vendor documentation and other controlled documents as defined by the project
- Responsible for the quality checking of documents as defined in the project document control procedures and scanning, printing, copying of documentation, and preparing CD's as required
- Responsible for facilitating progressive turnover deliverable documentation (if required) and final handover in accordance with the project documentation handover matrix
- Answer telephone and provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization and direct persons to correct destination
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
2800 Speakman Drive