With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
- Developing the Project Management and Implementation Plan;
- Coordinating with procurement, legal and financial advisors;
- Providing advice to the Chief Project Manager, project management team and technical staff with regard to:
- AFP procurement process;
- development of Project Agreement (PA) and Technical Schedules to the PA;
- development of Project Specific Output Specifications (PSOS);
- development of Reference Concept and Data Room;
- development of RFQ and RFP document.
- Assuring integration of technical and commercial aspects of the project (e.g. RFQ and RFP submission and evaluation requirements, concepts for traffic management, quality, payment, etc.);
- Helping to identify and resolve potential issues.
2800 Speakman Drive