- Exercise judgment and professional knowledge in assessing risk, compliance and testing internal controls of assigned area(s) to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, rules, codes, and standards. Follow-up with responsible area for explanations and discussions for next steps and process improvement.
- Complete compliance monitoring assessment.
- Review and evaluate evidence against controls to validate and monitor level of compliance.
- Work collaboratively with project and business team members and managers to support their efforts in assessing compliance risks, requirements, and evidence for new compliance programs and to develop as well as document practical controls to manage the compliance risks.
- Analyze process and/or control deficiencies and make recommendations to process and control owners.
- Leads self-certifications, and delivers training components to promote a culture of compliance.
- Develop and provide information management and document control for Compliance electronic and hardcopy materials. Includes the establishment and maintenance of metadata standards and file naming conventions. Ensures compliance documentation retention.
- Other responsibilities as needed by internal business partners and as directed by leadership.
Click here to view full job posting
2611 3rd Ave SE