Headquartered in Calgary, with offices in Edmonton, Red Deer and Lethbridge, AltaLink is Alberta's largest electricity transmission provider. Owned by Berkshire Hathaway Energy, AltaLink is part of a global group of companies that delivers sustainable electricity and utility services to customers worldwide. At AltaLink, we do everything in our power to attract and keep top-notch professionals. We are proud of our collaborative culture, expertise and world-class safety record. We are a best-in-class Canadian organization, proudly named one of Canada's 10 most admired corporate cultures and designated as a Sustainable Electricity CompanyTM. We offer work with meaning, incredible opportunities for development, work life balance and opportunities to contribute to your community. Join our team! Reporting to the Manager Enterprise Business Applications, the SAP Functional Analyst - HR/Payroll is responsible for supporting the business areas that require SAP capabilities for HR/Payroll, and SuccessFactors as well as documenting functional specifications, implementing configuration, testing and aiding in business understanding of SAP. The individual must be an effective team member with a focus on the customer to solve business problems quickly and in a creative manner. The analyst must also be able to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge and relationships, and apply technical alternatives while operating in a rapidly changing business environment. Finally, the candidate must be a dependable and self-managed individual.
- Participate as an SAP subject matter expert in Projects.
- Provide 3rd level support on day-to-day issues and problem tickets.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer sessions with business users in the use of SAP modules.
- Collaborate with fellow SAP team members in resolving issues and delivering business capabilities.
- Gather business requirements and translate those into functional specifications.
- Develop testing scripts, and work with business owners in executing testing scripts as they relate to documented requirements.
- Scoping, specification development, role development, HR security, implementation and cutover for projects.
- Support the HR/Payroll &LMS (Learning Management System) teams with day-to-day problem solving and issue resolution as required.
- Assist in the development of long-term planning for business units in the use of related SAP modules.
Click here to view full job posting