The utility industry is on the forefront of change. With our commitment to sustainable energy products and a powerful commitment to the environment & to our Customers - ENMAX will be the utility company for all others to follow.
Is this challenge for you? Imagine the possibilities.
Work independently under the general supervision of the Manager, Mobile Fleet and Materials and use the skills and competencies of a "Heavy Equipment Technician" in order to take this team to the next level.
- Scheduling and coordinating vehicle and equipment maintenance and repairs utilizing the existing network of vendors
- Using Maximo Fleet Management Software to maintain ENMAX Fleet data
- Monitor estimates and costs related vehicle maintenance
- Work with service providers to determine appropriate repair requirements
- Create Fleet Work Request and work orders in Maximo, identifying services and repairs required
- Review invoices ensuring accuracy and completeness of services performed prior to approval
- Ensure all inspections required for compliance are completed prior to expiry
- Ensure maintenance and repairs identified are carried out to industry standards
- Develop and maintain working relationship with vendors and customers
- Work with Fleet Administrator to ensure proper records and documents are maintained
- Work with vehicle and equipment users to determine future needs
141 50th Ave SE