- Timely preparation of detailed proposals for the company's complete range of products and services
- Accurately interpret client's technical specifications and produce a compliant technical proposal; offering more suitable alternatives where appropriate
- Accurately interpret client's commercial requirements and ensure any commercial or contractual risks to the company are identified and mitigated
- Ensure proposal pricing and estimating is in line with the company's agreed strategies on sales and marketing charge out rates and availability of engineering resources
- Act as a point of contact for Sales Directors and undertake a negotiating role when preparing costed proposals.
- Coordinates activities with Sales Director to ensure proposal process meets customer expectations and are aligned with the Company's product portfolio, development, and sales goals
- Arrange and take a lead role in proposal review, proposal clarification, and project kick-off meetings
- Write high quality technical and commercial documents and reports and present them to both internal and external audiences
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to assist in collating accurate data for the preparation of proposals
- Maintain a sales and marketing focus in all proposals related activity and in contact with stakeholders
- Coordinate input from various departments (project management, finance, legal, research & development) to develop proposals respective of customer requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in an engineering related discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering, etc.)
- Technical aptitude is required - candidates must be proficient with the usage of MS-Office, Visio and basic CAD, and familiarity with SCADA systems
- Strong Technical Writing and Interpersonal skills - successful candidate will communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task priorities
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience developing proposals for automation, manufacturing, or power grid industry
- Ability to travel to the customer site as necessary
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.
Click here to view the full job posting.
Advanced Control Systems (ACS)
2755 Northwoods Parkway
Georgia United States