This course will explore mechanisms and tools for both physical and financial oil trading. It allows unparalleled access to the world of trading, its role within the oil industry and its importance in the success of oil companies.
Participants will leave this course with a thorough understanding of the workings of crude oil markets and the range of contracts, tools and techniques available to traders.
By attending this course you will:
• Review crude oil supply, demand and products
• Understand crude oil refining, evaluation and selection
• Explore physical markets, shipping and contracts
• Appreciate pricing formation and price risk management
• Learn about futures, swaps, options and over- the-counter markets
• Become familiar with trading techniques and terminology
• Participate in trading and hedging exercises and improve negotiation skills
4 day: GBP 3995
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue details: Hotel in Central London, To be Confirmed, London, SE1 7PB, United Kingdom