While the majority of Global conventional gas resources have already been developed, it leaves the options around difficult poor quality reservoirs with Middle-East being known to possess great Tight Gas resources potential.
The current low energy price environment dictates a need to achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness in exploiting these unconventional gas resources to achieve economic viability.
- Is this the Right Time for Tight Gas: Value vs. Volume?
- Surface Infrastructure: Bottleneck or Enabler?
- Reservoir Characterisation: Working with Heterogeneity
- Well Construction: Leaner and Meaner
- Completion and Reservoir Stimulation: Sharpening the Learning Curve
- Tight Gas Monitoring and Surveillance
SPE-Member: USD 1000
Nonmember: USD 1300
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue details: Grand Millennium Muscat, Dohat al Adab Street Al Khuwair 133, Muscat, Oman